Logan Office of Economic Development is pleased to introduce you to our new Small Business Adviser, Michelle Martin.
Michelle comes from an extensive background in the finance and banking sector, and has a passion for helping small businesses establish, sustain and grow.
Make an appointment today, and find out what free or low-cost support services are available.
Logan Office of Economic Development’s business support service provides free and low cost business support services for Logan-based business owners needing assistance to establish, sustain and grow their businesses.
Our services include the following –
- One-on-one meetings/consultations
- Business information
- Business assistance and referrals
- Business workshops
- Monthly business e-newsletters
- Linking your business to local opportunities
- Assistance with Council requirements
- Property selection
- Relocation, expansion and redevelopment support
- Export assistance
- Assistance finding local staff
For more details view the Business Support Services Brochure.