Warehousing, Distribution and Logistics
The City of Logan is at the epicentre of the rapidly growing South East Queensland region. As the population increases, the need for efficient and cost-effective supply chains is critical to meet the demand for freight.
Queensland has an extensive transport and logistics industry that plays an integral role in Australia’s supply chain. Over the past 10 years, output and labour productivity for the trade, transport and logistics industries has surpassed all other industries in Australia.
“Logan City Council’s development friendly attitude greatly facilitated the delivery of this project. The relative ease of the planning process, combined with a rapidly evolving industrial market, has us keenly focussed on the south-east Queensland market”
Mark Byne, Director Vaughan Constructions
Why choose the City of Logan?
Affordability, land size and convenient access to road and rail networks make the City of Logan an ideal choice for relocation or expansion.
Logan’s competitive advantage:
- Sizeable land available at a competitive price, compared to neighbouring CBD industrial areas.
- Serviced by key infrastructure including major road, rail, sea and air transport networks.
- Approximately 30 minutes’ drive to Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Brisbane airport and Port of Brisbane – Queensland’s largest multi-cargo port for international trade.
- Access to the Melbourne-Sydney-Brisbane freight line with marshalling services in nearby Acacia Ridge.
- Potential time and cost savings due to reduced driving hours to Sydney.