Manufacturing is thriving in Australia and the City of Logan presents a great location for manufacturing businesses looking to locate near major transport corridors with access to a large population of customers and workers.
Why Choose the City of Logan?
- Ideally located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast in South East Queensland
- Accessible to local supply chain network and serviced by key infrastructure including major road, rail, sea and air transport
- Access to a skilled workforce
- Logan Enhancement Project – catalyst infrastructure project recently completed, improving access and travel times (Logan Motorway)
- Sizeable land available at a competitive price, compared to neighbouring CBD industrial areas
The Manufacturing sector contributes $2.8 billion or 13% of total output (gross revenue) to the city’s economy (2017-2018). Manufacturing is the city’s fifth largest employer and contributes $1.29 billion or 30.8% of total regional exports.
Sites are available in the areas of Berrinba, Crestmead, Loganholme, Meadowbrook and other suburbs adjoining the Logan Motorway and the M1.
Download the Manufacturing Fact Sheet for more information