The City of Logan is ideally located between Brisbane to the north, Ipswich and the Scenic Rim to the west and the Gold Coast to the south. Its infrastructure corridors provide access to the Port of Brisbane and the Toowoomba, Brisbane and Gold Coast international and domestic airports.
Whether you are starting a new business, expanding your existing business or thinking of relocating your business to the City of Logan, Logan Office of Economic Development can assist.
LOED will act as your business advocate, using local knowledge and contacts to help find the best site for your business. We can even notify you of appropriate government funding sources that may be available.
Every client we engage with is unique and we strive to provide a no fee, tailor-made, value-add service to benefit our clients and the community.
These services include:
- Access and introductions to our network and industry partnerships;
- Being the key contact within Logan City Council and providing assistance with the development approval process and infrastructure needs;
- Site selection services to meet our clients’ current and future needs;
- Tailored business case modelling, market research and analysis;
- Ongoing promotion and support to Logan based businesses through the business community and at targeted industries (supply chain assistance), conferences and exhibitions; and
- Assistance with relevant government programs and technical and financial assistance.
Logan Office of Economic Development can assist by being your key point of contact within Council, helping you to navigate licensing, town planning and development approvals.
LOED works with government departments, developers and clients to ensure timely approvals and quality development outcomes are achieved and to provide assistance with appropriate zoning.
Fast-track your development in the City of Logan
With $1.5 billion worth of development approvals in 2016, the City of Logan is exceeding growth forecasts. Take advantage of Logan City Council’s services and incentives and fast-track your new development.
Speak with our business development team on 07 3412 4888 to discuss our streamlined services, infrastructure charges, and investment attraction incentives.