Logan City Council recently launched the Logan PD Hub, replacing the Logan Interactive Mapping Tool as a next generation online service to support planning and development in the City of Logan.
The PD Hub preserves existing functionality, such as the popular Property Report, Infrastructure Charges Estimator and the award winning Environmental Offset Estimator, and delivers some great new functions and usability features.
These new functions includes a free Flood Level Report as well as the Planning Enquiry tool. The Planning Enquiry tool was made possible by a grant from the Queensland Government’s Innovation and Improvement Fund. As well as identifying the zones and overlays for a property, the tool makes key elements of the planning scheme easier to understand, by helping users find a site for a proposed activity or figure out what activities can be carried out on any site in the city, and what development ‘rules’ apply. This tool is a Queensland first.
The Logan PD hub allows you to:
- Obtain a free flood report for your property (or the one you’re looking to buy….).
- Find a property suitable for an activity you have in mind, or find out what you can do on a selected property (e.g. build a child care centre, subdivide it, open a car yard)
- View interactive maps from the Logan Planning Scheme (zones, overlays, etc.) and find out what zone your property is in, and what overlays/constraints apply (e.g. flooding, bushfire, biodiversity etc.).
- View development applications (planning, plumbing or building) in your area.
- Developing in Logan? Find out the application fees and what infrastructure charges may be applicable.
- Get fast, free access to the As-Constructed plans Council holds for your property.
- Clearing vegetation? Get an estimate of the applicable financial offset.
- Link directly to Logan’s open data portal to view/download datasets and find more apps (e.g. Park Finder, MyProperty, art and heritage trails)
- Access other useful info and tools quickly (e.g. Logan Planning Scheme, development application lodgement, economic / investment and business support services).
For more information visit the Logan PD Hub information page.