LGAQ’s Local Buy is currently conducting stage 1 of a mass refresh of tenders, and local businesses are encouraged to register on VendorPanel and submit a response to applicable tenders.
Being a supplier on a Local Buy contract not only can provide you with more business, more opportunities, and more brand visibility with local councils and many other organisations, but it can also save you time and money in submitting tenders. Local Buy provides a simple and easy process for you to access work in a one-to-many relationship which prioritises local businesses as a first choice.
A contract (LGA Arrangement) established by Local Buy, enables councils and other eligible entities to purchase goods and services from Local Buy contracted suppliers without having to undertake a separate procurement process. Local Buy is required by the Local Government Act 2009 to conduct an open tender process to establish these contracts.
At any time of the day or night, you can access all of Local Buy Mass Refresh tenders, which are open and in the market by simply clicking here
- BUS262 Engineering & Environmental Consultancy Services, closing 16 June 2020.
- BUS270 Road, Water, Sewerage and Civil Works, closing 16 June 2020.
- BUS274 ICT Solutions & Services, closing 16 June 2020..
- BUS267 Open Spaces, Parks, Play, Sport & Recreation, closing 16 June 2020.
- BUS265 Planning, Design and Architectural Consultancy Services, closing 16 June 2020.
To register your business to be considered as a Local Buy supplier, visit the VendorPanel website.
For more information on Local Buy, visit their portal.