About this event
This workshop is for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who have an idea or who are thinking about starting a business and want to hear about the preparation that may be needed in taking the next steps. The workshop also looks at the range of IBA products and services available, their suitability for you and your options in developing your business idea along the business life cycle.
Key Topics include:
- What is business, why go into business and are you ready?
- Business success and challenges
- Business preparation and planning
- Financial management responsibilities
- Developing and testing your business idea
- IBA and your business
After completing this workshop and with the help of your Business Action Plan you should be in a better position to determine what your options are in progressing your idea for starting a business and identify the resources that may help you reach your goal.