There’s no shortage of businesses like yours wanting to be part of the Defence industry. But how do you go about it? The Department of Defence isn’t like any other organisation and has its own ways of working. Tendering to Defence is also a slow burn and so you’ll need to have plenty of patience and persistence.
This masterclass will take you behind closed doors to help you understand the structure of Defence and what Defence buyers are looking for. It will help you develop a compelling strategy and targeted solution, and it will take you through the Australian Standard for Defence Contracting – also known as ASDEFCON – so you can meet Defence requirements and submit a competitive tender.
- What Defence buyers and evaluators are looking for
- The 5-point formula that will give your bid the competitive edge
- How to develop a compelling strategy and targeted solution for Defence
- All about the ASDEFCON framework and how to make it work for your business
- Common mistakes in tendering to Defence
- How you can meet Defence requirements to submit a winning tender
If you’re serious about winning work in Defence, this masterclass is a must. We look forward to seeing you!