Major projects and their associated supply chains comprise a significant part of the Queensland economy, totalling 73 per cent of GDP. In this session you will learn about what major projects are, where to find the opportunities and what you need to strengthen your capabilities, enabling you to best position your business to target upcoming opportunities. Your business will benefit if you take the time to invest in building your capability. After the webinar you will receive a detailed toolkit and action plan to further help you on your major projects journey.
Why attend this webinar?
This webinar is designed by experts in the field of major projects to assist local suppliers and will cover:
- Major projects market – how it can benefit your business
- Risk management – work health safety for major projects
- Risk management – quality, environment, sustainability, financial capacity, information security
- Ethical suppliers
- Skills and workforce management
- Tender and contract readiness
Date: 24 May or 26 July 2023
Time: 9.00 am – 12.00 pm
Venue: Online Webinar (link to be emailed)
Cost: $50 per person
Register: To register click here