Learn the Basics of SEO – Easy DIY Website Marketing
About this event
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
This session will be recorded and sent to everyone who has registered. Register now!
Level : Beginner
You’ll learn how to do the essential SEO on your website so your business gets found on Search Engines.
- How to create an SEO friendly website
- How to write SEO-optimised content, titles, descriptions, and internal links
- About local SEO and how to use it to find local customers.
- Which Tools to use (free)
- How to get started with our SEO Action Plan
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the Digital Solutions Program.
Ricky has a background in technology marketing and business development and has been a digital consultant for the last 10+ years. He specialises in Digital Marketing for small businesses, particularly eCommerce businesses, and he possesses excellent technical WordPress, Woocommerce, Shopify, and Digital skills. He is Google certified, a Shopify Partner, and enjoys assisting his clients to become successful online.