The 2022 Growing Queensland Business Roadshows provide the opportunity for government buyers and suppliers to choose their own learning adventure through an interactive drop-in style event that will:
- provide an overview of the Buy Queensland approach
- generate local engagement opportunities for buyers and suppliers
- provide opportunities to uplift buyer and supplier capability and understanding, including tendering for government contracts.
- get practical tips and information about:
- government tendering
- ‘greening’ your business
- the Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Three areas will be in operation during the event:
- Area 1: Drop-in sessions.
- Area 2: Continuous engagement stations.
- Area 3: Mentoring for growth 1:2:1 sessions.
Pre-registration required for mentoring. Go here:
Venue: Fitzy’s Loganholme, Bryants Rd and Pacific Highway, Loganholme.
Parking: Parking is available at the venue.
Catering: Tea and coffee will be available during the morning.
Video and photography consent: The Queensland Government will have staff filming and/or taking photographs at this event. Please be aware that by attending this event, you consent to your voice, name and/or likeness being used, without compensation. Photographs, footage and recordings shall be the sole property of the Queensland Government and may be used on our websites, social media channels and for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be filmed, advise our staff on arrival.
Privacy notice: The Department of Energy and Public Works is collecting personal information through this form to inform the development of future buyer and supplier communication strategies.
Limited personal information may be used for related research, policy or planning functions. Unless authorised or required by law, your personal information will not otherwise be disclosed to any other third party without your consent. Read more about Information Privacy on our Department of Energy and Public Works website at epw.qld.gov.au/about/information-privacy.