The City of Logan is in the centre of the rapidly growing South-East Queensland region and is uniquely placed at the centre of a major transport corridor. The city’s location allows many businesses to access domestic and global markets and achieve time and cost efficiencies.
Be part of a growing economy
Logan has direct access to three major arterial networks, two international airports, freight rail and the Brisbane to Sydney passenger rail line. All four major supermarket distribution centres are either located in or immediately adjacent to the City of Logan.
Locating your business in the City of Logan offers the following advantages:
- Supportive business environment
- Access to vital transport infrastructure
- Access to Asian and Pacific Island markets
- Gateway to major Queensland mining, resources and infrastructure projects
- Access to a regional catchment of over 3 million people for labour supply
- Diverse housing, education and lifestyle options
Why not join other businesses who have discovered the benefits of locating in Logan City?
Talk to us
Contact our Business Development team on phone: +61 7 3412 4888 or by email.
Logan Office of Economic Development
150 Wembley Road
Logan Central, Queensland 4114