Logan City Council is working on a Logan Economic Development Strategy which will set out a five-year plan of action to support jobs, skills and help local businesses grow and support their communities.
Help shape Logan’s economic future
Council recognises that the economy is everyone’s business. It has never been more important to share your views on how we might tackle the challenges for Logan in a post-pandemic environment.
To help ensure a prosperous future for the city, a series of online focus groups will be hosted for the community, businesses, landowners, industry and government to attend.
As a valuable contributor to Logan’s economy, Council invites you to attend one online focus group session most relevant to your organisation.
- Logan Central (inclusive of Slacks Creek and Underwood) – 22 October: 10am-12pm
- Youth focused (City Wide) – 22 October: 4pm-6pm
- Jimboomba / Flagstone – 27 October: 1pm-3pm
- Park Ridge / Crestmead / Berrinba – 28 October: 10am-12pm
- Meadowbrook – 29 October: 10am-12pm
- Logan Village / Yarrabilba – 29 October: 1pm-3pm
- Springwood – 4 November: 1pm-3pm
- Beenleigh – 5 November: 1pm-3pm
Spaces are limited. If your preferred focus group session is full or on an inconvenient date, you can register for a different session to suit your availability.
Have your say
You are also encouraged to provide your feedback on Logan’s Economy is Everyone’s Business: Discussion Paper. Feedback on discussion paper and the focus groups will inform the Logan Economic Development Strategy.
Read Logan’s Economy is Everyone’s Business: Discussion Paper and provide your feedback by 8 November 2020.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or (07) 3412 4888.