Effective marketing - Master Workshop Series
Master fundamental, focused marketing to make money and grow.
This workshop is 4 x 2hr sessions delivered over four weeks, and covers fundamental marketing concepts:
- Mirror Mirror - Your unique brand strengths vs the actual reflection your customers see. Write your unique business brand story.
- Setting Sights - Segmenting your target customers. Interview your ideal customer to create a persona profile.
- Mix and Match - Current marketing solutions plus creative brainstorm for new ideas. Plot a three-point plan of action to take back to your teams.
- Spotlight on Success - Present an action plan and pick up tips for the future.
Attendees will use a concentrated amount of time to refocus attention on their business plan and strategic direction (rather than just working for your business, you will be able to spend the valuable time working on your business.)
- Brand analysis that highlights your unique selling point
- Customer segmentation to enable the business to target the right people through the right marketing channels
- Quick-win achievements through an actionable marketing plan
- A more strategic approach to marketing that will make it easier to focus on in-house teams and more accurately brief external marketing and communications providers
- A strategy for focusing on real results rather than the ‘fire-fighting’ or ‘broad brushstroke’ approach to marketing.
This is a workshop that will set a clear direction and ignite the desire to achieve business goals and grow with effective, focused marketing.
The workshops targets start-ups and small business owners and their teams (sales, operations, customer service) training them to realign and re-focus their business goals with fundamental marketing tools. The workshops help them to recalibrate their marketing direction, think creatively and set a more strategic course to business success.
More than just a workshop about marketing, attendees will leave feeling in control of their future, having set goals to achieve, steps to follow and a clear marketing strategy with renewed energy and a positive outlook.
Download the A5 flyer (PDF 1727 KB)for this workshop
Presenter Bio: Eleanor Blaney
El Blaney is a Strategic Marketing and Creative Consultant, specialising in helping start-ups to medium sized business get a winning edge without the luxury of an in-house marketing and communications team. Through her own small business, Foundry Productions, she injects energy and action into businesses, handpicking small creative teams to support award-winning and bespoke projects to help organisations reach their potential and spread the word about it.
Recent work includes helping the Wujal Wujal Aboriginal Shire Council to win two Australian National Local Government Awards for their community forum, an innovative communications solution to living in a remote rural community. El has a BA Media from QUT. She lives in Brisbane with her husband and son, but travels regularly to catch up with her clients stretching between Brisbane, Cairns, Adelaide, Mount Isa and Papua New Guinea.
Dates: Thursdays October 11th, 18th, 25th & November 1st 2018
Time: 2.30pm - 4.30pm
Cost: $198.00 (incl. 4 x sessions)
Catering: Light refreshments
Ideal for Micro / Startup Businesses
This series of workshops is designed to help micro and startup businesses.
Visit the LOED website to view the full list of scheduled workshops.
The Master Workshop Series has been designed to support local businesses across two defined groups and will cover key relevant topics. These exclusive low-cost workshops are being delivered by industry experts, and participants will gain valuable insights into a constantly changing business landscape. These workshops allow business owners to invest time to plan future growth and adapt to new technologies and better processes.
Each topic will offer a two (2) hour workshop per week over a four (4) week period. There are only a limited number of places available to create a more personalised outcome for each business. Please ensure you register now!
|Date||11th Oct 2018 2:30pm-4:30pm|
|Location||Logan City Council|
|Street address||150 Wembley Road, Logan Central|
|Cost||$198 (incl. 4 x sessions)|
|Contact phone||07 3412 4888|
|Organisation||Logan Office of Economic Development|
Phone: +61 7 3412 4888
Logan Office of Economic Development
150 Wembley Road
Logan Central QLD 4114