2018 Logan Small Business Expo
B2B Marketplace Platform - Producing Financial Results
The Logan Small Business Expo will feature almost 150 small businesses from across Logan and beyond. There will be food trucks, live music, and speaker presentations from some of the Australia’s leading business experts.
The Expo is now seeking interested businesses that would like to have a Trade Table at this event.
Key Financial Outcomes from the 2017 Logan Small Business Expo
- Average number of good leads - 14
- Average price per lead - $4188
- Possible generation $$ in total - $1.6 million
Book your Trade Table and attend one of the FREE 'How to Sell From a Trade Table' Workshops that will teach you how to successfully engage, collect solid leads, convert to sales and make money, with the aim of collectively generating $2 Million in solid leads.
Why Book a Trade Table?
- Get into the sales conversation and showcase your business
- Enhance the awareness of your business and your product to the B2B marketplace
- Launch a new product or service
- Generate qualified leads
- Get noticed by a new segment in the marketplace
- Survey the position of your company and your product, against that of your competition
Venue: Mt Warren Sports Centre - imagine the size of 4 basketball courts - all inside no trade tables outside, and 3 times the space as last years Expo. Parking across the road at the Beenleigh Showgrounds by gold coin donation.
Click Here to book a Trade Table
Click Here for a Free Ticket to attend
|Date||13th Jul 2018 10:00am-4:00pm|
|Location||Mt Warren Sports Centre|
|Street address||2 Milne St, Mount Warren Park|
|Contact name||Paula Brand|
|Contact phone||0475 411 793|
|Organisation||Logan Small Business Expo|
Phone: +61 7 3412 4888
Logan Office of Economic Development
150 Wembley Road
Logan Central QLD 4114