‘Get Local’ Small Business Digital Marketing Program
LOED has partnered with ASBAS Digital Solutions to deliver a free online training and mentoring program for Logan small businesses.
The ‘Get Local’ Small Business Digital Marketing Program aims to help businesses increase their visibility to local customers and provides practical tools for digital marketing and content creation.
Getting Started with Google My Business
Presented by Nicky Jurd
Google My Business is more important than ever! Your Google My Business profile differentiates you in Google, and delivers quality traffic and new business. Setting up your Google My Business listing is one of the simplest and most effective ways of setting your business up to be found online.
During this workshop we will look at what Google My Business is and how you need to set your profile up to ensure that you are maximising your presence in local search results. Whether you have an account already, or you need to set one up, Google My Business is an essential tool for all businesses who are wanting to be found in Google Search and Maps.
In this workshop you will learn
- What all the profile sections mean, and how they help your organic search engine rankings
- How your customers use your GMB profile
- Why Google reviews are important, and how to leverage your profile to increase review numbers
- To install the GMB app and use its exclusive features
Setting up a Facebook Page
Presented by Carolyn Ferrando
Making sure your business page is fully optimised can mean the difference between making the sale or losing the sale to a competitor.
In this webinar you will learn
- what you need to do to make sure your business Facebook is fully optimised for sales! From your header image through to setting up your @business name you’ll learn all the steps.
This is great for those who are just entering the world of FB for the first time or for those who feel as though their business Facebook page could do with an overhaul!
Using Canva to Create Engaging Content
Presented by Kerrie Saverin
If you’ve always wanted to create quality graphics for your business so you can quickly and professionally update your marketing materials without having to engage a graphic designer, well let me introduce you to Canva!
The easiest and most cost-effective way to take control of your graphic design needs, and you don’t need a creative bone in your body. Canva does it all.
In this session, you will learn
- Why you need to be in control of how your business is perceived
- Who can use Canva (you don’t need a degree)
- What type of content gets the best reaction
- How to create your own content – a live look inside Canva
Get ready to gain control of your marketing!
Website development from beginner to advanced!
Presented by Clinton Begg
Struggling to understand the best way forward with your business’s website?
In this webinar, you will learn
- What you need to get started when building a website
- What you don’t need and probably never need for your website
- Best layouts when designing a website including build platforms eg WordPress, Squarespace
- User-friendly experience, how this gets established as part of your website build process
- How your website will be found on a search engine
- And MORE!
Presented by Tracy Sheen
At its core, content marketing is designed to build relationships through highly engaging content. Done well this content can be repurposed across a number of platforms which will ultimately deliver clients to self-select your business.
During this one hour session we will cover
- What is content marketing
- How you create your content plan
- How to ensure your content is high value and relative
- How you repurpose content
This session is designed to be interactive and there will be time for Q&A
Business Station has partnered with RDA Brisbane to deliver the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program across Queensland. These webinars are presented in partnership with Logan Office of Economic Development & Logan City Council