IP rights have tremendous benefits for exporters. It is a missing piece in many businesses’ export strategies.
There is evidence to show that IP rights are more than just defence against infringement. IP protection can be a tool for exporters to navigate fragile markets and take advantage of changes in local market conditions.
A collaboration between the Export Council of Australia and IP Australia, this webinar will showcase recent research findings from IP Australia’s Chief Economist, Michael Falk and provide real-world examples from ECA members.
Find out how and why businesses who protect their IP, do better – you can access the report here.
Join the Export Council of Australia, IP Australia and Rigby Cooke Lawyers for an informative session.
Panellists: (in order of appearance)
- Mr Andrew Hudson (MC) – Partner, Rigby Cooke Lawyers, and Board Director, Export Council of Australia
- Ms Kelly Sims – General Manager, Trademarks and Designs, IP Australia
- Mr Michael Falk – Chief Economist, IP Australia
- Ms Emma Simpson – Senior Associate, Corporate and Commercial Group, Rigby Cooke Lawyers
- Mr Hussein Rifai – Chairman of the board, SPC Global, and Executive Chairman, Perpetuity Capital Pty Limited