AmCham Business Luncheon
The United States and Australia enjoy a deep and multi-faceted relationship spanning many years and generations. We are trusted trade and investment partners, conducting US$65 billion in two-way trade and an investment relationship valued at US$1.1 trillion, making the United States Australia’s largest economic partner. Our panel of experts will examine the trends, challenges and opportunities in the trade and investment relationship between our two countries.
Panel of speakers:
- Mark Russell, Senior Commercial Officer, U.S. Consulate – Sydney, Australia
- Paul Martyn, Chief Executive Officer, Trade and Investment Queensland
- Wayne Gerard, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Redeye
- Fourth panelist to be announced soon!
- Panel discussion facilitated by Kristin Devitt, Director, KDPR
All event attendees gain complimentary access to AmCham’s Doing Business in the U.S.A. Workshop from 2.30pm – 4pm.
The American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham) represents business; providing networking opportunities, valuable support for emerging industries, and helping to establish business networks and commercial partnerships. Through AmCham’s advocacy work, the chamber works to improve the efficiency and strength of the business sector to build a strong and prosperous economy.
Sponsored by Logan City Council