China remains a major trading partner for Queensland despite the disruption to international trade in 2020 and is still a key export market for export-ready Queensland businesses.
Market Connect – China will give you the opportunity to learn from seasoned China market experts how China’s economic and industrial development goals will shape opportunities for Queensland exporters.
This 2-hour interactive forum will start with a facilitated collaboration session where you can:
• brainstorm solutions
• establish new connections
• discuss experiences and insights with your exporting peers
The event will conclude with an in-depth panel discussion featuring:
• Queensland Senior Trade and Investment Commissioner for China Julie-Anne Nichols
• China market specialist Carl Hinze from Holding Redlich
• Chinese government and industry policy specialist Phillipa Jones from China Policy.