The Queensland Government through Defence Jobs Queensland invites key people within your business to attend this online session to help you better understand the complex processes involved in preparing Defence tenders. Whether you’re already working in the defence industry or you’re ready to ‘dip your toes in’ for the first time, this workshop is a must for you.
The session will cover:
- understanding Defence and primes;
- the nature of Defence tenders – what’s different?;
- the 3 Cs of positioning and how to prepare for Defence opportunities;
- understanding key compliance issues;
- can you win and if so, what’s your strategy?;
- presenting your case – why should Defence choose you?;
- traps to avoid.
Free Online Session – capped at *1* ticket per Queensland company
This seminar will be run by Defence Jobs Queensland, in partnership with the Industry Capability Network. Presented by BidWrite – specialists in helping businesses win work across a range of industries, particularly in defence.
A short introduction will be provided by Queensland Government Defence Hub.