Join the Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment as he introduces a new 12 part series of webcasts targeted at Australian exporters and those businesses seeking to export. Hear about the current state of play, the importance of operating in a free trade environment and financial support initiatives for exporters.
- Senator the Hon Simon Birmingham – Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment
- The Hon Andrew Gee MP – Minister Assisting the Minister for Trade and Investment, and Minister for Decentralisation and Regional Education
- Michael Byrne – Freight Co-ordinator General, International Freight Assistance Mechanism
- Sally Phillips – Manager, Free Trade Agreement Program, Austrade
- Julianne Merriman – Assistant Secretary, Competitiveness and Business Engagement Branch, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Dom Bilbie – Assistant General Manager, Client Programs, Austrade
- Andrew Perkins – Director Business Development SA and NT, Export Finance Australia