The Queensland Government is extending its Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program, with Round 2 opening 1 July 2020. The program will deliver $100 million in grants to 10,000 Queensland small businesses ($10,000 per business), and can cover:
- Preparing for the safe resumption of trading
- Ongoing operating costs
- Accessing digital technologies
- Responding to online opportunities
- Upskilling and reskilling business owners and staff
- Embracing business diversification
- Creating or retaining employment.
RDA Brisbane is hosting two free webinars on the program so you can maximise your chances of success with expert and government advice on the application process and requirements.
About the webinars
The sessions will be conducted by three digital and business experts, and a representative from the Queensland Department of Employment, Small Business and Training.
- An overview including what supporting documents are needed
- How to write the grant i.e. key elements
- Acquittal of funding
- Grants process – What the online application looks like
- Investing in business training – What to look for and why
These will be interactive sessions with opportunities for Q & A.