Queensland businesses are in line to share in billions of dollars worth of exposure from the 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games bidding and award process. Getting your business involved early means you’re more likely to be in the running to benefit from Olympic Games projects.
Learn how to prepare for Olympic and Paralympic Games business opportunities at CCIQ’s free masterclass with CCIQ’s Senior Policy Advisor, Gus Mandigora.
A panel of experts with experience working on global events and with government departments, including Shaun Gallagher, who worked with the London 2012 Olympics bid team will join Gus.
- The “Legacy-First” approach and why that’s good news for the 2032 Games;
- What CCIQ is doing to simplify procurement for small businesses in time for the 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games build-up;
- Macro opportunities presented by 2032 and why government procurement is a key theme;
- Small business’ experience with state and local government procurement;
- CCIQ’s Olympics Procurement Report and how to make the most of it.