This free, half-day workshop explores the process of taking new ideas to market and aimed at businesses looking to grow through their ideas
Does your business need a financial boost to remain thriving or to turn ideas into new income streams? Both the Queensland and Federal governments are offering unprecedented funding, business support and tax incentives to help businesses grow and commercialise new ideas. Angel groups and investors are in Queensland looking for the next opportunity.
This practical Money Magnet workshop will explain what sources of funding are available, what appeals to different types of investors, and how to boost your power to secure investment.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The common attributes that public and private investors look for in a new opportunity
- What you need to have in place before approaching potential backers
- How grants are commonly assessed
- Techniques to differentiate and articulate value
- Funding options and pathways
- What makes a pitch or proposal more likely to succeed
The Innovate Queensland Money Magnet workshop provides you with practical advice on capital raising from existing high-growth businesses and regional support representatives, as well as proven concepts delivered by experts to help your business attract and secure investment.
The Innovate Queensland Program is delivered by Impact Innovation Group Pty Ltd under contract to the Queensland Government and supports the Government’s Advance Queensland initiative.