Brisbane Economic Development Agency, in partnership with Amazon Australia, is pleased to present you with an opportunity to learn how to launch your business on Amazon Australia and maximise your ecommerce potential.
This lunchtime virtual workshop, led by Amazon, will teach you how to make it easier for customers to find and buy your products, both in Australia and globally, no matter what your sales volume.
- Amazon have seen double digit % increase in customer adoption in the past 16 weeks.
- Registrants will have the opportunity to understand the benefit of Amazon’s investment in a Brisbane based fulfilment centre, the latest customer insights, obtain a 101 on this channel to market, understand the domestic and global opportunities of the launchpad initiative and where merited have the opportunity to apply for launchpad grant and/ or be fast tracked as a vendor.
- Most recently Amazon successfully launched alcohol (fantastic opportunity for regional wineries and microbreweries and distilleries) and continues to provides an opportunity for ambient pantry, pet, beauty and wellness products + more.
12:00 – 12:05pm – Welcome Address
Brisbane Economic Development Agency
12:05 – 12:15pm – Amazon developments in Brisbane
Ryan Smith, Amazon Public Policy
12:15 – 1:00pm – Presentation #1: “Getting started on Amazon”
– Customer Insights
– Setting up your seller account
– How to create listings that convert
– Finding the right fulfillment method
Brittany Rinker, Amazon Marketplace
1:00 – 1:30pm – Presentation #2: “Building your brand on Amazon”
– Tools to tell your brand’s story
– Lyre’s & Sofi Spritz case studies
– Going global
Lachlan McAllister, Amazon Marketplace
1:30 – 1:45pm – Amazon updates and closing remarks
Chadd Ciccarelli, Head of Business Development