Does your business need a financial boost to remain thriving or to turn ideas into new income streams?
Both the Queensland and Federal governments are offering unprecedented funding, business support and tax incentives to help businesses grow and commercialise new ideas. Angel groups and investors are in Queensland looking for the next opportunity.
This practical Money Magnet workshop will explain what sources of funding are available, what appeals to different types of investors, and how to boost your power to secure investment.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The common attributes that public and private investors look for in a new opportunity
- What you need to have in place before approaching potential backers
- How grants are commonly assessed
- Techniques to differentiate and articulate value
- Funding options and pathways
- What makes a pitch or proposal more likely to succeed
A successful Queensland business owner will also join us to share their real-world experience securing funding to grow their business.
This event is sold out, please register for the next event on 24 February 2021 9am-11.30am.