Learn how to create a capability statement that helps your business stand out and secure work.
What is a capability statement?
A capability statement is a tool that allows procurement teams to assess your expertise and achievements, as well as your potential to deliver goods and services. It outlines the capabilities and skills of your business.
A capability statement is essential for applying for and securing tendering opportunities in government and private sector projects. They can also be uploaded to online databases and be used to support your finance applications.
Why attend this webinar?
This webinar will provide the top tips to help your businesses develop and prepare an effective capability statement. By attending you will learn:
- why a capability statement is important
- how to use your capability statement to market your product or service
- how to use your capability statement to accompany contract tender submissions
- best-practice fundamentals for developing and drafting a powerful capability statement
- how to access the latest information on Queensland’s supply chain opportunities