In the constant evolving field of Social Media, capitalising on engagement is key. In the hunt for more views, video content has quickly become king.
The past paced nature of Social Media is perfectly designed for video content that is short, sharp and easy to consume.
In this workshop we will be looking at how video can triple your engagement numbers and grow your business without breaking the bank!
- We will look at content as video which apps and processes you need to have, basic video editing, it’s easier than it seems
- How to use your phone camera to maximise video engagement
- Using video in Facebook Ad’s, the best format and Ad set to use, sound and subtitles why this will make or break your video
- Facebook Lives and Watch Parties
- How to use them to your best advantage and why YouTube has become a game changer.
This workshop is perfect for the micro to small business owner who is struggling to get their business noticed on Social Media, or perhaps wants to kick their Social Media strategy up a notch.
Presented by Carolyn Ferrando
Are you a small business needing support? Click to register your interest in being a participant in the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
Business Station has partnered with RDA Logan & Redlands to deliver the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program across most of Queensland.
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Jobs and Small Business and the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science for program evaluation and reporting purposes and; they may be approached by a representative of the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science to complete a survey on the services provided.