Please note this event has now moved to an online workshop
Are you thinking about starting a home-based business or are you already in business and need to know more?
Join us for this workshop dedicated to help those thinking of starting their own home-based business or who have recently set one up.
Our dedicated team of Small Business Advisers will explain the fundamentals of starting a new business. You will work through a Business Start-Up Checklist, identify where you are up to and discover what else you need to do before successfully starting your new venture. You can then develop your action plan to make it all happen.
You will learn:
- The fundamentals of starting a new business
- What you need to work on to successfully get your business started
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
- A Business Start-Up Checklist
- Ongoing support from your local Small Business Adviser
- An action plan to start your business
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact email@example.com to connect with your team of expert advisers.