Are you a community group, social enterprise, or business making a difference and looking to develop your grant writing skills?
Join the Homebase team for a Grant Writing Workshop + Q&A where we will work with you to:
- expand your research and planning skills for grant applications like the Queensland Government Social Enterprise Grant Program https://desbt.qld.gov.au/training/future-skills-fund/social-enterprise-grants.
- develop your WHY – your persuasive arguments for a positive application
- deepen your skills to explain impact measurement, a key element of successful grant applications
4 – 6pm Hands on workshop learning about grant writing best practice
6 – 7pm Q&A writing clinic – 1:1 time for you to ask questions to the Homebase grant experts about your submission.
You can work on a live grant template or bring a past submission for some expert input.
This workshop is hosted by two professional grant writing experts who have a wealth of experience in writing grants and have combined, raised over six million dollars in grant funding.
Brought to you by Homebase
Homebase is Logan’s newest innovation incubator. It will support and activate business ideas and community projects that want to contribute to a thriving Logan, through:
- A program of free meet ups, events and workshops to stimulate and celebrate the creativity, passion and ideas for better from Logan residents (like these ones!)
- Elevate+ – a 20-week competitive start up accelerator run by Impact Boom, for businesses or community projects that want to make a positive social, cultural or environmental impact.
- Short term residencies for established, high potential enterprises who are already making positive impact and have specific growth goals.
Powered by Griffith University and supported by Logan City Council.