Gain an understanding of how to access defence supply chain opportunities.
If you want to know how the defence industry works and if there are opportunities for your business in this sector, then this seminar is for you.
The Queensland Government through Defence Jobs Queensland invites key people within your business to help them understand:
- the defence environment and how the defence sector works
- what the difference between capability and non-material procurement means for suppliers;
- how key agencies in the defence sector engage with industry and what they do;
- how to engage with prime contractors and Defence;
- what is required to access defence supply chain opportunities;
- where you can go to develop your business’ capabilities to work in defence.
Presentation by Rheinmetall Defence Australia
At the start of the presentation Rheinmetall Defence Australia’s representative will deliver a short presentation around Land 400 Phase 2 Contract and Land 400 Phase 3 Bid. Rheinmetall Defence Australia is looking to engage with the local industry as part of their commitment to these programs.
Limited to *1 registrant* per company per session so book early to reserve your place.