If there’s one thing that 2020 has taught us, it’s that the world can handle a lot of change in a very short time. Those who thought they didn’t need an online presence, quickly learned that they did. Those who didn’t like learning online, found that it was the only way they could keep learning. And those who said their team could never work from home quickly learned that, perhaps, there is something to this work from home thing.
But making sudden changes to your business in order to bring it to the online world, isn’t the way to create a valuable and lasting online business. There are questions to ask, processes to follow and plans to make.
Christine Smith will take us through the following in this free webinar:
- The questions to ask before you take your business online
- Assessing whether your physical business is ready to go online
- The attributes of online business that you may not expect
- How to access good advice and learning materials when it comes to bringing your business online
- Some of the potential wins and pitfalls from bringing your business online