Learn how marketing must change in a recession-affected world, and how your messaging can not only make or break your business.
In this session, co-presented with the latest materials from the Australian Marketing Institute, we will be looking at how marketing must change in a COVID-affected world, and how your messaging can not only make or break your business now, but can have lasting effects on your message to customers for many years to come.
In this session you will:
- Work through a list of common themes to avoid right now
- Look at how to be relevant to the times without resorting to “jingoism”
- Run through a list of the worst-offenders when it comes to text and cliches in ads
- Work at some real-life examples of attendees and their marketing messaging
- See how to apply these principles to your social media, emails, newsletter and advertising
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program