Making video for your social media properties doesn’t have to be painful with these tools.
We all know that video connects better, reaches further and gives your message a lot more punch. But how do you make attention-grabbing, effective video for your business without spending thousands on equipment, software and lessons on how to use it all?
Three tools provide excellent ways to create simple video content for your social media properties. In this session you’ll be introduced to Crello, Canva and InVideo.
These simple tools are free to begin with or are inexpensive. They open a world of video templates that are designed especially for using on social media.
In this free webinar from Dante St James you’ll learn:
- How to build animated posts using Canva and Crello
- How to add movement to graphics
- How to not overload your graphics with too much movement
- How to use InVideo to create videos with scenes
- How to use InVideo to create videos from your written blogs
- Some useful principles for keeping your videos engaging
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program