During the events of 2020, marketing of all types was greatly affected. Some would say that we experienced 10 years of change in marketing in the space of just 2 months.
The cost of advertising on Google crashed, Facebook advertising became cheaper, but traditional forms of advertising, if anything, increased, despite there being a surplus of radio, television and magazine space.
But what about now? And the next 3-6 months? What new skills will we need to learn? What forms of marketing will take off? What can we most likely drop from our budgets. And most importantly, how can we expect customer behaviour to change?
In this webinar from Australian Institute of Marketing Associate, Dante St James, you will learn:
- The facts about marketing in 2020
- How to play for your recovery marketing
- The reality of the effect of Recession on your business
- What things won’t be going back to how they were, and what will
- What will customers do as the economy begins to recovery?
- A 3 step post-COVID planning framework
Presented by Dante St James
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program.