With the world continuously morphing and adapting to change, there is a good chance that your carefully crafted social media strategy is now obsolete.
With a large percentage of the population now working from home, people are change the way they interact with our business.
Not only are we changing the way we deliver our products and services but we also need to implement new ways to promote our products and services and social media is now more important than ever.
Let’s look at:
- Which content is engaging your customers
- What are the best times to post to some of the mainstream social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Ways to capture your audience information for future promotion
About the Presenter:
Social Butterfly Marketing founder and CEO Renee Dembowski is an innovative trailblazer in the exciting world of social media. With fresh ideas and a penchant for predicting the next big thing, Renee has successfully transformed a flair for social media strategy into an award-winning enterprise.
– QLD AMBASSADOR: Social Media Marketing Institute
– FINALIST: QLD Training Awards 2019, – Vocational Teacher / Trainer of the Year
– VOTED TOP 5: Social Media Marketers in Australasia
– WINNER: ‘Most Innovative Use of Social Media’ Australasia, Social Media Marketing Awards 2018
– ADVISOR FNQ: ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
– QUALIFIED TRAINER: Diploma of Social Media Marketing
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program