The world is changing. Business is changing. Whether we like it or not, the impact of the C19 pandemic is going to have a long term impact on how businesses operate in the future, and we need to be prepared to continue innovating because this situation is not going to disappear anytime soon!
The Australian workforce is rapidly becoming more distributed, with more and more staff working from home and businesses identifying innovative ways to do things online that have traditionally been done face-to-face. Many businesses are accustomed to operating in an office environment and meeting on a daily basis, and are now needing to adapt their business models and strategies to account for social distancing and a distributed workforce.
Chances are – you’ve already made the transition to working from home. This webinar will help you supercharge your WFH strategy and ensure that your business is operating as well as it can be in these unprecedented times.
In this online webinar we’ll walk you through
- Some of the tools that you can use
- What benefits they have in an online setting
- Tips on the best way to use them
- How to work out if a tool makes sense for your business
- How to choose the right tool for your needs
We’ll cover tools that will help you
- Communicate better with your team members
- Share Team resources/data/assets effectively
- Co-ordinate tasks/projects/to-dos more efficiently
- Keep data secure during collaboration
- Keep tabs on your team activities and performance
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program.