Come along and let’s talk Business after Dark with Hanzel Hizola from Worrells Solvency & Forensic Accountants.
Let’s face it, it’s been a long 12 months in business and while we are still faced with some sort of uncertainty for the future we are now in a position where we can fully understand the effects the sudden changes and restrictions have on our businesses and it’s time to put into action the Road the Recovery.
Hanzel has extensive experience both in personal and corporate insolvency. He commenced his career in insolvency industry in 2004. He can provide you with various insolvency/restructuring options available to you and the nature and consequences of an insolvency appointment.
His experiences were gained across a large range of industries, including manufacturing, hospitality, retail and building and construction.
Hanzel is a:
– Certified Practising Accountant
– Member of Institute of Public Accountants
– Professional member of Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
– Convenor of both Southside and Logan CPA/IPA Discussion Groups
– Committee member of the Beenleigh Yatala Chamber of Commerce
– Committee member of Women in Insolvency and Restructuring Queensland
A beverage and nibble food will be offered upon arrival.