COVID-19 has changed the way that most companies do business – but closed borders do not mean that trade and investment opportunities are non-existent.
Particularly useful for decision-makers, small businesses and start-ups, this workshop will highlight the key ins and outs of doing business in the USA in the COVID environment.
This is your opportunity to learn more about what has changed, what opportunities exist in the current environment regarding business expansion into the USA, investment strategies, support services, operational and people management across borders, and legal considerations – get practical tips and guidance to help you set up, grow and develop your business now and post-COVID.
This session will cover:
- SelectUSA – guidance and support of international companies planning to enter or expand operations in the USA
- operational guidance about expanding into the USA including company incorporation, opening US bank accounts and compliance
- legal considerations related to expanding into the USA including setting up, immigration, due diligence and cross-border matters
- managing a workforce in the USA
- additional guidance for tech companies looking to expand
- includes 30 minutes Q&A.