Join the Australia China Business Council Queensland branch as they discuss optimism and opportunities in Chinese and Australian markets within the context of COVID-19.
This is the fourth webinar in the Navigating Your Business Through COVID-19 webinar series presented in partnership with TIQ.
As the Chinese economy begins to show signs of recovery and demand for Australian products increases, now is the time for businesses to consider what opportunities may lie before them now and into the future.
- Michael Wadley – Managing Director, Wadley Business Consulting (Shanghai), Senior China Consultant – Clin, Biggers & Paisley, ACBC National Board Member and ACBC Queensland Branch Representative
- Liu Bing – Senior Trade and Investment Commissioner, Austrade
The webinar will discuss:
- permanent business and consumer changes as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- opportunities within specific sectors, such as biotech and health sectors
- why China remains important to Australian businesses
- why Australia remains important to China
- how the Chinese government is driving the economic recovery.
An interactive Q&A session will also be included.