TIQ is partnering with Deloitte Australia to deliver a series of workshops around Queensland to help small and medium-sized businesses attract new investment.
Building on the Business Growth Essentials workshops delivered in 2019, the 2021 series will focus on the practical tools that businesses need to successfully engage investors.
Last year saw bushfires, drought, floods and a global pandemic all batter the Queensland economy. Yet, despite all that, Queensland is on a relatively strong footing as COVID-19 case numbers remain low and confidence inches higher.
In these workshops you’ll learn about what investors are looking for and which areas you should focus on in your business to maximise value, and get expert support to develop a winning investment proposal.
- economic update for Queensland considering impacts of COVID-19 on businesses
- recap of what investment options are available, and what investors are looking for
- what it means to be ‘investment ready’
- the purpose of an information memorandum
- tips for preparing an information memorandum
- working through the key sections of an information memorandum.