Small Business Support
Support and information to help your business grow.
Logan City Council's small business support service provides free and low cost business support services for Logan-based business owners needing assistance to establish, sustain and grow their businesses.
The most common questions people have when considering starting their own business include:-
- What’s involved in starting your own business?
- Do I need a business plan?
- What would be the best business structure?
- How do I register an Australian Business Number?
- What other resources are available?
- How do I sell my products or services?
- Who can help?
Make an appointment to come in and talk to a trusted small business adviser who will listen to your business ideas and offer sound, practical advice on how to get started. You will also be coached through the next steps, what you want to achieve, your long term vision, and plan for your business success. All of our business sessions are confidential. Download the Business Support Services brochure (PDF 4318 KB) for more details.
Our services include the following:-
- One-on-one meetings/consultations
- Business information
- Business assistance and referrals
- Business workshops
- Monthly business e-newsletters
- Linking your business to local opportunities
- Assistance with Council requirements
- Assistance finding local staff
Contact us to book a free, confidential appointment with a small business advisor.
Phone: +61 7 3412 4888
Logan Office of Economic Development
150 Wembley Road
Logan Central QLD 4114