Small Business Solutions
Logan Office of Economic Development (LOED) are pleased to partner with Tafe Queensland in promoting the Certificate IV in Small Business Management Program.
Get qualified and continue to develop your business with this practical qualification. In the age of innovation, change and disruption have become the new constants. To survive, you need to know how to compete in a crowded market, innovate to stay front of mind with customers, and build a better business. The Small Business Solutions Program is designed to enhance businesses across Logan through targeted learning and skills development.
The program is delivered as 4 x 3 hours of face to face workshops at weekly intervals, online learning, and 2 hour one on one mentoring sessions. The workshops are run by an accredited Tafe Queensland mentor and business coach. The units covered include the following:
|Units / Modules|
|Manage small business finances|
|Market the small business|
|Undertake small business planning|
|Originate and develop concepts|
|Refine and strengthen a small business|
|Design a digital action plan for small business|
|Manage compliance for small business|
|Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|Time management for small business|
|Address customer needs|
Through the four week workshops series, the business mentor will guide participants through critical periods of business development and provide business owners with the knowledge, skills and confidence needed to clarify ideas and move into the next stage of business growth.
Through the workshops, participants will learn how to:
- Upgrade their understanding of business finances and be empowered to improve business profitability
- Improve, innovate and grow their business
- Optimise their business with the latest online business planning
- Create a practical, user-friendly business action plan, the must have tool for their business
- Develop an innovative digital marketing plan and grow their connection with customers
- Create new actionable ideas and grow their small business
- Discover their customers in an entirely new way
- Reduce their stress by actioning a business improvement audit on their business
- Upgrade their mindset and be empowered as a purposeful leader in business
- Take away tools that will boost their business
LOED and TAFE Queensland aim to deliver these programs periodically through the year.
Full fee paying applicants can apply for matched funding for the qualification via the Small Business Entrepreneur Grant Program, resulting in a course cost of only $1195. Some individuals may also qualify for subsidised funding for this qualification as a Higher Level Skills subsidy $450 or Concession $50 for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders, Concession and Healthcare card or Department of Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concessions.
If you’re looking to grow your business, start anew business or are simply looking for advice on how to do business better,this is the program for you. Contact Logan Office of Economic Development for more information on the course and how to apply.
Please see details of the mentor / presenter Alice Langford.
For more information and to enquire about enrolment, please contact Logan Office of Economic Development.
Phone: +61 7 3412 4888
Logan Office of Economic Development
150 Wembley Road
Logan Central QLD 4114