Site Selection Assistance
The Logan Office of Economic Development are the eyes and ears on the ground for businesses looking to move or expand their current premises in the City of Logan.
We know how critical the right business location is to being able to access your workforce, customer base and supply chain and our professional staff are here to help you select the most appropriate commercial or industrial site or potential investment area.
Whether you are starting a new business, expanding your existing business or thinking of relocating your business to the City of Logan, the Logan Office of Economic Development should be your first port of call.
Our professional team will help do the leg work by working with real estate agencies, developers and Council’s planning and development departments to identify available vacant land, existing facilities and future land supply as well as provide assistance with appropriate zoning.
We’ll act as your business advocate, using our local knowledge and contacts to help find the best site for your business. We can even notify you of appropriate government funding sources that may be available.
Every client we engage with is unique and we strive to provide a no fee, tailor-made, value-add service to benefit our clients and the community.
These services include:
- Access and introductions to our network and industry partnerships;
- Being the key contact within Logan City Council and providing assistance with the development approval process and infrastructure needs;
- Site selection services to meet our clients' current and future needs;
- Tailored business case modelling, market research and analysis;
- Ongoing promotion and support to Logan City based businesses through the business community and at targeted industries (supply chain assistance), conferences and exhibitions; and
- Assistance with relevant government programs and technical and financial assistance.
Phone: +61 7 3412 4888
Logan Office of Economic Development
150 Wembley Road
Logan Central QLD 4114