Logan City Council are committed to attracting innovative and industry leading property development projects to the City of Logan. The Logan Office of Economic Development can assist with Council owned sites as well as seeking out and entering into commercially viable joint venture developments with public and private partners.
The Property Development Program is a cutting-edge initiative of the Logan Office of Economic Development which allows Logan City Council to adopt an entrepreneurial and commercial positioning in undertaking exciting property development projects for the benefit of the people of Logan.
Benefits to the City of Logan include:
- Attraction of direct investment into the local economy during the property development life cycle;
- Creation of local employment opportunities;
- Expansion of Gross Regional Product (GRP) due to the direct and indirect increases in local commercial activity; and
- Revitalisation of local communities through the expansion of local activity and the provision of in-demand facilities and services.
The Property Development Program also enables:
- Commercially viable development of Council owned properties;
- Professional management of ongoing property development projects;
- Formation of partnerships with public and private entities for the development of Council or stakeholder owned properties;
- Acquisition of strategically significant sites within the city of Logan;
- Provision of property development advisory services to Logan Council; and
- Disposal of Council owned sites as required.
Talk to someone in the Property Development team on:-
Phone: +61 7 3412 4888
Logan Office of Economic Development
150 Wembley Road
Logan Central QLD 4114