Prime Investment Locations
The Logan Office of Economic Development has a dedicated team offering Council-owned land for commercial, retail and residential development.
There are a number of established commercial and industrial precincts in Logan City. If you are seeking a potential new site, our team is regularly in contact with property agents and assists businesses looking to move to the City of Logan or expand their current premises.
We strive to provide a no fee, tailor-made, site selection service for our clients to assist in selecting the most appropriate commercial or industrial site or potential investment area.
Logan has exceptional development potential with –
- 657 ha of industrial land in planned priority infrastructure areas
- 9,135 ha residential land in planned priority infrastructure areas
- 9,442 ha total area for all development within Priority Development Areas – Yarrabilba and Flagstone
- 480 ha of industrial/commercial/retail land in Priority Development Areas – Yarrabilba and Flagstone
- 4,668 ha of potential urban footprint land outside Priority Infrastructure Areas and Priority Development Areas
Contact our Property Development team on 07 3412 4888 to enquire about current development opportunities for Council-owned land.
Contact us to find out more on Council-owned land or other available commercial or industrial property available in the city.
Phone: +61 7 3412 4888
Logan Office of Economic Development
150 Wembley Road
Logan Central, Queensland 4114