Migrant Business Start-Up Workshops
Starting your own business is a major financial decision and also a major life changing decision. Come and learn what you need to consider before starting a new business by attending our Business Start-Up Workshop Course.
The course comprises 4 x 2 hour sessions from 9.30am - 12pm.
Workshop 1 (8 June 2017)
- Business Structures
- Legal Requirements
- Taxation Compliance
- Business Operations
Workshop 2 (15 June 2017)
- The importance of having a business plan
- Market research
- Setting up your business equipment
Workshop 3 (22 June 2017)
- How to cost your products and or services
- How much should you charge?
- Purchasing/dealing with suppliers
Workshop 4 (29 June 2017)
- Positioning your business
- Developing your marketing plan
- Developing your logos and marketing material
- What, where and when of advertising
After attending the BizConnect workshop series, you will have a much better understanding about how to set up and market your business in the City of Logan.
|Date||8th Jun 2017 9:30am|
|Location||Access Community Services|
|Street address||Room 8, 91 Wembley Road, Logan Central|
|Contact phone||07 3412 4888|
|Organisation||Logan Office of Economic Development|